Delegating a Domain registered with DNSimple to DNSimple
Switching the name servers to DNSimple will cause the domain to resolve using the DNS records configured in your DNSimple account.
Changing the name servers to DNSimple
- Log into DNSimple with your user credentials.
- If you have more than one account, select the relevant one.
On the header click the tab, locate the relevant domain, and click on the name to access the domain page.
- Click on the left sidebar.
On the Domain delegation card, click .
- Enter the DNSimple name servers
- ns4.dnsimple.com or ns4.dnsimple-edge.org
Alternatively, instead of manually keying in DNSimple’s name servers, you can also click on and select a DNSimple system name server set to add the DNSimple name servers.
- Click to apply the delegation changes.
Name server propagation
It can take up to 24 hours for a name server change to propagate. The WHOIS response is normally a good way to determine if the changes have been submitted properly.