Securing your DNSimple Account
Here are some simple rules to follow to make your DNSimple account more secure:
- Use a password for your account that includes letters, numbers and punctuation characters. You can even use multiple words and made up phrases.
- Use a long password (16 characters or more).
- Never provide your password to someone you do not know. This includes DNSimple support - we do not need your password to help you troubleshoot issues with DNSimple.
- Use a unique password for your DNSimple account. Do not reuse a password from another account.
- Do not share your account with others. You can share the domain or use the multi-user account feature to allow other users to access your domains.
- For an extra level of security enable two-factor authentication.