Securing your DNSimple Account
Some simple ways to further secure your DNSimple account:
- Use a password for your account that includes letters, numbers and punctuation. You can even use multiple words or made up phrases.
- Use a long password (16 characters or more).
- Never give your password to someone you don’t know. This includes DNSimple support - we’ll never ask for your password to help troubleshoot issues.
- Use a unique password. Don’t reuse a password from another service.
- Don’t share your account with others. You can share the domain or use the Teams feature to allow other users to access your domains.
- For an extra level of security, enable multi-factor authentication.