The account page has a full section dedicated to relevant information about your billing status. This information includes:
When the next subscription fee will be charged to the credit card on file.
The total amount of the subscription renewal.
It is broken up by the 3 different components that you may be charged for: plan price, extra zones and email forwards.
The current balance of your account. This number can be:
- Zero. Indicating that your account is up to date.
- Balance due. Indicating that we couldn’t get the payment for your latest subscription renewal fee.
- Credit. Indicating that future payments may be deducted from this amount. You will also see what you can use your credit for: only subscription fees or all types of payments. If no explanation is present you can use the credit for all your transactions.
To check your account’s balance
- Log into DNSimple with your user credentials.
- Choose the account link from the top navigation header. If you have multiple accounts, select the account first, then click on account link.
On the account page, your account’s balance will be visible at the top of the page.