The account page has a full section dedicated to relevant information about your billing status. This information includes:
When the next subscription fee will be charged to the credit card on file.
The total amount of the subscription renewal.
It’s broken up into three different components that you may be charged for: plan price, active zones_ and email forwards.
The current balance of your account. The amount can be:
- Zero: Indicating that your account is up to date.
- Balance due: Indicating that we didn’t recieve or couldn’t process the payment for your latest subscription renewal fee.
Next to the balance, you’ll find a estimated date for your next payment.
If your account has credit, future payments may be deducted from this amount. Account credits fall into these two categories:
- Credit for subscriptions: This credit is only used to cover subscription fees.
- Credit for purchases: This credit is used when making purchases (register, renew and transfer domains, SSL certificates, etc.). We will also use this credit to cover your subscription fees before charging your card on file.
Checking your account balance
- Log in to DNSimple with your user credentials.
- Choose the account link from the top navigation header. If you have multiple accounts, select the account first, then click on account link.
- On the account page, your account balance will be visible at the top of the page.
Under your account balance, you’ll find your account credit – if you have any.