Updating NS Records for the Zone of a Hosted Domain
Updating NS records for a zone
- Log in to DNSimple with your user credentials.
- If you have multiple accounts, select your account in the navigation bar.
- On the top-nav menu, click the tab, locate the relevant domain, and click on the name to access the domain page.
Switch to the tab.
- Scroll down to locate the Zone NS records section.
Enter the hostnames of the name servers you want to set for the NS records in the zone.
Instead of typing in name server hostnames, you can also choose to add them from one or more name server sets.
- Click on to apply the changes.
Hosted domain must be delegated to DNSimple
The zone NS record changes will only take effect if the domain is delegated to DNSimple.